- Traditional Grade II listed thatched cottage tearoom, located in a South Cambridgeshire village.
- renowned for its freshly prepared, locally sourced and in-house baked food and welcoming service.
- The tearoom has just been awarded the TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Award for 2020.
- This tearoom is run by the current owners, who have grown it over the last few years into a thriving business which still has room to expand.
- They currently open Wednesday to Saturday from 10.00 to 4.30 and 11.00 to 4.00 on Sunday.
- With a turnover in excess of £75,000 and a net profit exceeding £40,000 this is a business not to be missed out on.
- The landlord is offering a 6 year lease for the new owners.
- This business is without doubt one of the best establishments, of its kind, that you will come across.
The price for this leasehold business is £60,000 plus stock at valuation.
Viewing by appointment only, please do not approach the owners directly as there are staff who are unaware of the sale.