- This profitable Fish and Chip Shop in the village of Raunds is available to purchase as a going concern with a new 15 year lease.
- The turnover for this business up to April 2018 was £66,848 with a net profit of £28,632.
- The business is based in a good location at one end of the high street, surrounded by ample parking.
- This would make a very good business for a person looking to get into the industry for the first time or as an additional premises to an existing business owner, as it is a small profitable shop that is easy to run.
- Price to include the goodwill of this excellent profitable, reliable and sustainable going concern, the trading name, the new lease and the entire inventory of trade fixtures, fittings and equipment. Our client will also provide any advice or assistance on handover if required.
The price for this leasehold business is £65,000 plus stock at valuation.
Viewing by appointment only, please do not approach the owners directly as there are staff who are unaware of the sale.