- ATTRACTIVE PREMISES ARRANGED OVER TWO LEVELS WITH GROUND FLOOR INDOOR AND OUTDOOR SEATING
- ESTABLISHED AND WELL KNOWN VENUE SET AS PART OF A SMALL COLLECTION OF OTHER CRAFT AND SALES UNITS WITH AMPLE PARKING.
- FULLY RESTORED AND CONVERTED TWO STORY STONE FARM BUILDING
- SEATING FOR 70 INSIDE AND 30 OUTSIDE
- Y/E 2019 T/O £278,500 – GP BEFORE EXPENSES AND WAGES £191,000 DAYTIME TRADING ONLY
LEASEHOLD – ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED
COVID:- The business is a fully equipped cafe bistro with 12 years trading, a great customer base and in profit.
What is required is for someone to take on Hartley’s albeit temporally closed who wants a great opportunity.
So the vendors are open to ALL offers. The least will be renewed in July.