- Elstow Post Office has been at the heart of this village community, on the same site, since 1862!
- The current owners took over the business in 2013.
- The business turnover FYE 2019 was £75,000 including Post Office remuneration.
- This is a staff run business that needs a new owner/s to come in and make the most of the whole building which comprises of both the Post Office and shop as well as the converted cottage.
- The landlords have given permission for the owners to use the facility to expand the business into the hub of the community where the rooms that currently are empty could be used for additional businesses such as a Beauty Treatment rooms or a Tearoom utilising the large garden to the rear of the premises.
- The Landlords have also offered the new owners the opportunity to have a new 15-year lease reflecting all of the additions mentioned above.
- Price to include the goodwill of this excellent profitable, reliable and sustainable going concern, the renowned trading name, the current lease and the entire inventory of trade fixtures, fittings and equipment.
The price for this leasehold business is £25,000 plus stock at valuation.
Viewing by appointment only, please do not approach the owners directly as there are staff who are unaware of the sale.