- This well know and established tearoom is renowned for its homemade cakes, afternoon teas and excellent locally sourced produce with a menu all cooked by the owner.
- Net profit in excess on £40,000.
- Opening hours of only 10.00 to 4.30pm Wednesday to Saturday and 11.00 to 4.00pm Sunday.
- 1660 grade II listed thatched cottage with lease of only £6,500 per annum.
- Price to include the goodwill of this excellent profitable, reliable and sustainable going concern, the current lease and the entire inventory of trade fixtures, fittings and equipment.
The price for this leasehold business is £60,000 plus stock at valuation.
Viewing by appointment only, please do not approach the owners directly as there are staff who are unaware of the sale.