- Profitable Large Convenience Store and Local Post Office in affluent village location in Cambridgeshire.
- This business has been with the same owner since 2004.
- Retail turnover in excess of £475,000
- Net profit of over £65,000
- This is a successful business looking for a new owner to carry it forward.
- Price to include the goodwill of this excellent profitable, reliable and sustainable going concern, assignment of the existing commercial lease and the entire inventory of trade fixtures, fittings and equipment.
The price for this leasehold business is £160,000 plus stock at valuation.
Viewing by appointment only, please do not approach the owners directly as there are staff who are unaware of the sale.