- This well known Barbers Shop is situated in a small town in Bedfordshire.
- There has been a Barbers Shop on the same site for 46 years. .
- The business is available for sale for the first time in 7 years.
- The business has consistently shown a net profit of £20,000+.
- Since the last financial year end another barber has been taken on and increased the turnover and profit accordingly.
- The business is currently managed by the owner, who decided a few years ago to use the large room to the rear of the shop and turned it into a sunbed salon which now brings in a large number of pay as you go customers.
- Price to include the goodwill of this profitable and sustainable going concern, the trading name, the existing lease and the entire inventory of trade fixtures, fittings and equipment. Our client will also provide any advice or assistance on handover if required.
The price for this leasehold business is £24,950 plus stock at valuation.
Viewing by appointment only, please do not approach the owners directly as there are staff who are unaware of the sale.