- Profitable, Bedford Town Centre Cafe.
- An independent café in the centre of Bedford.
- Bought by the current owner in 2017 it has been refurbished throughout and the kitchen equipment is good commercial quality.
- Current annualised turnover approximately £2,000 per week.
- Price includes the goodwill of the business, the remaining term of the lease and the entire inventory of trade fixtures, fittings and equipment.
The price for this leasehold business was
£49,950 is now £44,950 plus stock at valuation.
Viewing by appointment only, please do not approach the owners directly as there are staff who are unaware of the sale.