- This well known, highly respected, professionally run and long-established coffee lounge in the market town of Bedford
- Easily accessible from the riverside embankment, major car parks and major retailers.
- With a turnover in excess of £150,000 and a net profit over £38,000 this is a solid business with room for growth.
- The business is currently owned by our client who until the current COVID situation only worked for 12 hours per week in the business.
- A new partnership could push the net profit towards £50,000+ per annum by both working in the business full time.
- Price to include the goodwill of this excellent profitable, reliable and sustainable going concern, the renowned trading name, the current lease and the entire inventory of trade fixtures, fittings and equipment.
- Our client will also provide any advice or assistance on handover if required.
The price for this leasehold business is £65,000 plus stock at valuation.
Viewing by appointment only, please do not approach the owners directly as there are staff who are unaware of the sale.